Frequently, our customers ask us how do we select and recruit our quality inspectors. In this blog post we share about our secret sauce regarding what kind of profile we like to employ to work under the Asia Quality Control umbrella company values.
We know our company rely on people who execute inspection, audit and quality control operations in China, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Taiwan, Thailand and all other countries we cover.
When we recruit a new quality inspector or factory auditor here is what we search for:
- Extremly honest and with a stronge sense of business ethic
- Detail minded with sharp eyes to target defects
- Capable to have a minimum of authority to be able to face supplier they inspect to be respected during their tasks
- Capable to work with client and supplier hand in hand to be able to solve issues in a diplomatic way.
- Have a very good common sense to understand problems
- Capable to smell and feel when suppliers tell him/her some bullshits, and capable to challenge the supplier to discover the truth about the situation
- Capable to understand manufacturing process and technical standpoint to be able to analyze quickly problems
- Have a good working organization and capable to follow an inspection process properly step by step, not messing up results
- Capable to collect data properly (proper measurement)
- Professional mindset (arrive on time on site)
Over the time, we found that women are better for everything related to human relationship but that men are better at everything which is technical.